Who should attend?
ETD 2015 is the key international conference to attend in order to stay abreast of developments and trends in electronic theses and dissertations initiatives around the world. This is an exciting opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with the larger ETD community. ETD conference is first time being organized in South Asia, so this is the great opportunity for librarians and researchers in the region.
This major event will witness global participation by information scientists, academicians and professionals involved in research and practice. Some of the broad categories of participants are as follows:
• Library and Information Science Professionals
• Information Technology Professionals
• Knowledge Workers
• Policy makers, Educationists and Academicians
• Students and Researchers
• E-learning Communities
• Content and Knowledge Managers
• IT Service providers
• Information providers including vendors, aggregators etc
• Electronic and Print Publishing Industry